How does the Hormone Replacement Therapy program work?
Misinformation and baseless claims frequently surround hormone replacement therapy and hormone imbalance. Sadly, many companies immediately push one solution or delivery method. In evaluating such an important decision, it is critical to ask yourself whether a provider is qualified to provide treatment and whether a provider is offering multiple solutions. FamWell knows people are different and should receive education as to the risk and benefit of replacement options.
FamWell MD Is Founded By Doctors, Pharmacists And Advanced Registered Nurse Practitioners Who:
- Have many decades of experience in balancing deficiencies or absences in hormones.
- Are unique in their approach to patient care and are subject matter experts.
- Take the time to understand the patient’s needs and provide necessary education regarding hormone replacement therapy.
- Believe that over time a human being’s hormone levels decline, affecting overall wellness.
- Feel that generally the risk benefit ratio is in favor of hormone replacement therapy.
- Believe overall wellness includes not only hormone balance, but weight management and skin condition as well.
There are many choices in regards to how we treat our patients; fortunately FamWell has broad based solutions for both female and male patients. Prior to determining which method is best to replace deficiencies, it is important to first decide whether hormone treatment is necessary. We feel this is one of the most important choices we can help our patients make. Whether the patient chooses to undergo hormone replacement therapy or not, the most important goal is to help our patients feel healthy.
FamWell, unlike others, does not have one way of replacing hormones and takes into consideration cost and convenience that then lends to compliance.
Our treatment protocol includes a thorough medical evaluation including:
- Medical intake and history, review of symptoms.
- Blood based labs (lab results are a prerequisite for evaluation).
- Education as to your specific levels.
- If prescribed, the risk and benefits of replacing hormone deficiencies.
- Education as to the different delivery options available to you.
Our program is founded upon safety and efficacy. Using information regarding patient symptoms and specific hormone baseline levels, we can determine possible treatment options (delivery independent) and potential dosing to help make you feel more like you.
Hormone Imbalance Symptoms
We encourage you to review the possible symptom summary below and if you have any concerns or questions schedule an appointment with a FamWell doctor at one of our Jacksonville offices:
- Weight gain
- Limited energy
- Hair loss
- Low sex drive
- Mood swings
- Poor concentration
- Memory loss
- Vaginal Dryness
We accept most major insurance providers and our staff will check your insurance coverage options for you. View testimonials from hormone replacement therapy patients here.
* All services discussed are representative of typical and/or expected results/experiences; however, we cannot guarantee individual outcomes/experiences will match those described and/or depicted in images.